WARRANTY PERIOD STARTS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
Should you have a problem with an engine or part purchased, please ring Sebastapol Auto Wreckers. Do NOT dismantle any assembly such as engines, gearboxes, differentials, etc. as they are only warranted whilst they are intact. All guarantee and warranties are null and void if the assembly is dismantled.
Incorrect or poor fitting, failure to carry out proper maintenance, modifications or non original use will cancel warranty.
- Warranty is voided unless parts are fitted by a licenced repairer/mechanic.
- Broken or damaged gears in gearboxes and differentials are not covered.
- All turbos are guaranteed to work at startup only.
It should be noted that Sebastapol Auto Wreckers will not be held responsible for:
- Any labour/towing costs or part replacement
- Any consequential damage or costs which may have arisen from the use of our parts
- Any costs of unauthorised repair work
Before installing an engine, gearbox, transmission or mechanical part please note the following points:
- Ensure cooling system is in good condition, check radiator, hoses, cap, thermostat, etc.
- Use the correct oil and lubricants and keep them at the correct level.
- Replace oil, fuel and filters.
- Timing belts should be checked before installation and replaced if necessary, warranty DOES NOT cover damage done by a timing belt failure.
- All oil seals must be checked and recommended to be replaced (NOTE: leaking seals are not covered by warranty).
- For diesel engine fits you need to service injectors and injector pump (warranty DOES NOT cover any damage caused by faulty injectors or pumps).
- Use of after-market ECU or tuned engines VOIDS warranty.
- Water pumps need to be checked for wear or corrosion and replaced if necessary.
FAILURE TO COMPLY with these points will null and void any warranty given.
- Parts will only be accepted back in the condition they left the workshop.
- All returns to be made within 14 days of purchase date.
- Panels, parts and wheels are sold as inspected and once fitted the part cannot be returned.
- It is up to the customer to ensure the correct make, model and body type is given, as we cannot be held responsible for wrong information.
- All good must be returned to Sebastapol Auto Wreckers for inspection prior to the warranty being acted upon.
- You are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind or make a wrong choice.
- No credit will be provided to any items that are specifically procured for a purchase.
- 20% restocking fee applies to all returns
Retain your tax invoice/receipt as any claims, warranty or trade-in will not be allowed unless accompanied by this.
Warranty terms are not transferable.
Terms of the warranty are accepted as part of the sale.